Introducing Producer Vesa Ruotonen
Introducing producer and the host of Sibelius Finland Experience, Mr. Vesa Ruotonen.
Vera Ruotonen was born 1954 in a town called Jyväskylä located three hours north of Helsinki. Vesa is happily married to Leena Somerkoski and has two grandchildren. He is also the Owner of Management Arts & Events AS for Scandinavia, Baltic Countries and Russia.
Mr. Ruotonen has studied abroad in different cities in Finland and Germany acquiring three different degrees.
He studied at these high schools and universities from 1973-1979. In 1980 he started his full time job as a producer.
Besides being our trusted producer and main host of Sibelius Finland Experience he has had significant roles in many different happenings and concerts around the world.
- International cruise ship cultural tours Helsinki & Tuusula
- World Ski Championships producer Lahti
- World Skills Competition producer Helsinki
- Volvo World Cup producer Helsinki
- International Finlandia Ski Marathon Event producer Lahti
- International cultural tour management in Europe, USA & Canada, Japan and China
- Sibelius Academy of Music producer Helsinki
- Congress and Concert Hall Mikaeli director, Finland
- Sibelius Finland Experience producer in the new Helsinki Music Centre and the Sibelius Hall Lahti
- Uusi Lahti the awarded newspaper columnist
Prices & nominations:
- Kainuu Cross for excellent military service, Finland
- First Prize in German Language Competition Humboldt University Berlin (3 500 competitors)
- Finnish Tourist Board Grey Eminence
- Honorary Texas Ranger, State of Texas, USA. He is exceptionally proud of his Texas Ranger badge that he occasionally likes to show off with.
During his free time he likes jogging. His best marathon time is 4 hours 8 minutes. His best half marathon time is 1 hour 27 minutes. When Vesa isn’t running marathons he likes to go to his summer cottage. While at his summer cottage he likes to go to the sauna, eat exquisite food and works on different sort of constructions around his summer cottage area.
July 5, 2017
William A June 2017 Delightful concert with charming and enthusiastic commentary. Lovely.
May 31, 2017
"Kanonbra" Vigdis, Kirkenes " Hieno konsertti ja esitys. Kannatti tulla Kokkolasta ü" Marja...
January 19, 2017
Finpro Visit Finland selected Sibelius Finland Experience as Top 20 Cultural Product for 2016. 234 Finnish companies applied for…
September 2, 2016
Tauk Travel Agent Customer survey brought generally very positive feedback on their Sibelius Finland Experience visit during the…
August 24, 2016
Sibelius Finland Experience summer season ends on September 15th 2016 at 12:30. Sibelius is very proud to announce…
June 20, 2016
She is an active performer in the musical life of Finland. / Hän toimii aktiivisena muusikkona Suomen musiikkielämässä.
June 17, 2016
I have chosen the music, films and pictures for kids as well. / Valitsin musiikin, filmit ja kuvat siten, että ne soveltuvat…
June 7, 2016
Just completed her Master of Music degree at the Sibelius Academy with the very best grades. / Valmistui talvella 2015 musiikin…
May 26, 2016
The event Sibelius Finland Experience got its new partner Viking Line. / Sibelius Finland Experience är mycket glad att…
May 17, 2016
Joel Papinoja will start on the 15th of May the series of Sibelius Finland Experience / Joel Papinoja aloittaa 15.5. Sibelius…
May 15, 2016
An authentic cultural live music experience will be presented daily from 15th of May till 15th of September. / Laadukas live…
May 12, 2016
Day of Finnishness in Finland is celebrated on the 12th of May / Suomalaisuuden päivä eli J.V. Snellmanin päivä 12.5.
May 11, 2016
On Monday BBC visited us in the National Hall Helsinki. / BBC kuvausryhmä tekivät ennakkotutkimuksen Kansallissalissa.
May 8, 2016
Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May. / Äitienpäivä vietetään toukokuun toisena sunnuntaina.
May 5, 2016
The Feast of the Ascension of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, also known as Ascension Thursday / 5.5. 2016 on pyhäpäivä…